Shenzhen Yihexing Electromechanical Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise integrating technology research and development, production, sales and service. As a manufacturer of large ovens , high-temperature ovens and other ovens, we have a certain understanding of the application of the oven. Here is a brief introduction to the matters needing attention in the use of industrial tunnel ovens.
Industrial tunnel oven is a very common industrial drying equipment. It is mainly used with various equipments for pipeline operation, which can quickly dehumidify the surface of materials and save a lot of time cost. Industrial tunnel ovens are now widely used in the automotive, electronics, chemical, building materials, biological and food industries, and play an important role in people's daily lives.
In the process of using industrial tunnel ovens, people must pay attention to various details. When the power switch is turned on, the conveyor belt of the tunnel furnace needs to be turned on immediately, so that the industrial tunnel oven can be operated normally. In addition, the matching conveyor belt of the equipment needs to match the filling speed of the material, and cannot be too fast or too slow, otherwise it will cause unnecessary damage to the equipment.
When an abnormal situation occurs in the industrial tunnel oven, it is necessary to stop the operation immediately, and the operation can be performed only after the fault is eliminated. If it is found that the motor is not working properly during the operation, we must immediately turn off the power supply, and then notify the professional personnel to carry out comprehensive maintenance, and must not carry out maintenance and repair. Otherwise it is very likely that the equipment will be further damaged.
The maintenance of industrial tunnel ovens mainly includes the following:
1. Depending on the circumstances, it is best to install the exhaust pipe to the outside.
2. Do not place any objects on the top of the tunnel cover to avoid affecting the performance of the machine.
3. After the tunnel oven is used, turn off the heating switch first, and let the body continue to cool naturally to extend the life of the heating wire. After the temperature is lowered to 100 °C, turn off the power.
4. Clean the box at least once a week for a week, and keep the furnace running well to maintain product performance.
5. The electrical switchboard must be cleaned once a month and check if the fixing screws are loose.
6. The rear vents must be cleaned to ventilate and drain.
7. The main power supply must be isolated and closed during maintenance.
- Teach you to quickly pick smart moisture-proof boxes from these three points of interest
- Industrial Internet of Things solves your problem of high temperature oven equipment management
- Why do electronic products need to be stored in a nitrogen cabinet?
- Electronic moisture-proof cabinet manufacturers explain the excellent glue filling machine mold production process
- How is an industrial oven made intelligently manufactured?
- Which brand of moisture-proof box is good?
- Electronic moisture-proof cabinet was nominated as "the protector of the factory"
- A variety of industrial large ovens have one for you.
- What are the specific requirements for the use of moisture-proof cabinets in industry?
- Yihe Xing invites you to participate in the 93rd China Shenzhen Electronics Fair
- Optical electric Oven Manufacturers Explain the new automatic lithium battery vacuum oven
- Yihexing's 93rd China Electronics Show ended perfectly
- What is the role of anti-static moisture-proof box?
- Invited to prevent moisture box agents